Wednesday, April 16, 2014

The vengeance.

I wake up to the sound of nothing as my ears were still ringing. The kindly doctors smile aperered over my grim face.
"You've had a bad concussion, your memory will come back soon". and it did although somewhat hazy.
My face hardens as I remember English red coats opening fire on defenseless patrtriants and suvilans, amung them my familie, my wife and son. I ask the doctor, "My famalie? They the . Her voice breaks.
"They didn't make it". "Are you sure where are the bodies?"
"Over there" she points a lon finger,
Go check. I didn't want to but I had to have proof. I arrive, open the door, and walk stiffly inside.
I wonder through the rows and after what had seemed like an eternity, I saw there bodies. I came, I nealt down, I cried. Moist tears cascade down my cheeks and onto there lifeless bodies. I arise and stumble back to the doctor, and say loud enough for the neighboring tents to hear. "I swear in front of all of you, that red coats will fear my name tremble in there boots as I walk past cause my name and blade means death for all red coats and all though who follow there way.

No comments:

Post a Comment